MILSIM - Operation: New Hope (08/17/13) May 16, 2013 0:07:53 GMT -5
Post by Grifter on May 16, 2013 0:07:53 GMT -5
Location, Registration, Payment, and Waivers
Date: August 17, 2013
Hole In The Wall Paintball
24262 66th Street
Bangor, Michigan 49013
- Driving Directions -
- Field Map -
Gates Open: 9:00am
Chrono Station Open: 9:10am-10am
Briefing: 10:00am - 10:15am
GAME TIME START: 10:30am
GAME TIME END: 7:00pm
Registration Fee: $25.00 (Prepay) $30.00 (Walk-On)
-Prepay via Paypal (email@example.com), please send as a gift!
-Prepay Deadline: Thursday, August 8th, 2013; 12:00 AM. No Exceptions!
- When pre-paying through pay pal the subject must state OP New Hope Registration, and the registration information must be included.
- Your registration fee includes your event admission and lunch.
- On-site airsoft technical support.
- We will be providing hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, and soda for lunch.
- Walk-on payment and registration are welcome for all participants.
- All participants must signs a waiver before being allowed to participate.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian.[/b]
- Click here for field waiver.
To be placed on the roster for this event please post the following registration information:
* If you are signing up multiple people, please also list the above information for your teammates.
- I will not accept event registrations via e-mail, Facebook, or private forum messages. No exceptions!
A Roster will be posted and regularly updated in the 2nd posting of this thread. Only those who have registered will be placed on the roster.
Age Limit: 14+
Pre and Post Event Camping
- Open to all participants 16 years of age or older! No exceptions!
- Participants that choose to camp must bring their own tent, sleeping bag, and camping equipment.
- Participants are allowed to camp only in specific areas of the field grounds.
- Staging area campsites are reserved for field staff and team member use only.
- We will not be held responsible for items that are lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Fires are prohibited outside of specified areas.
Eye Protection Regulations
- All participants are required to have ANSI rated 'Full Seal' eye protection.
- Mesh Goggles, Shooting Glasses, Safety Glasses, and/or Lab Goggles will not be allowed under any circumstances. You will be turned away, asked to rent a pair or use a different set of eye protection if you violate this.
- Participants caught using non-compliant eye protection will be immediately removed from the event.
Barrel Bag Regulations
- All participants are required to have a 'Barrel Bag' over the muzzle of their replica at all times when out of game play.
- “Homemade” barrel covers of any type are not an acceptable option.
- Barrel Bag's are available for purchase at event registration for $5.00 each.
FPS: MIA standards
Engagement Limits For All Weapons
1.0 - 350.9 FPS - Arms length engagement limit
351.0 - 409.9 FPS - 20 foot engagement limit
420.0 - 550.9 FPS – 50 foot engagement limit, bolt action or permanent* semi-auto replicas only.
551.0+ FPS - Prohibited or allowed with permission of event organizer only.
* Permanent semi-auto refers to replicas that do not have full-auto fire capability, no matter how the selector switch or other user input device is manipulated.
Field Conduct Regulations
- Sportsmanship is key in airsoft, without it the game falls apart. Please play with integrity.
- Blind firing is not allowed. Players must have a direct line of sight on their target.
- Obey your engagement limit; no one likes being shot in the face at close range.
- Do not climb on or damage field structures.
- Dead men do not talk…
- Call your hits; cheating on any level ruins the game for everyone.
- Always assume when firing at long distances or through thick cover that your shots may not be hitting someone.
Zero Tolerance Policy
This event like every event hosted at an Armory Airsoft field since November 2009 is a Zero Tolerance Event or 'ZT'. The ZT policy is in place to ensure the safety, enjoyment, and reputation of Armory Airsoft, Hole In The Wall Paintball, and airsofters everywhere.
Infractions that are covered under ZT include but are not limited to:
- Removal of goggles during game play on any area of the field.
- Theft. *
- Vandalism. *
First Violation - Immediate One Hour Removal From Game Play.
Second Violation - Immediate Removal and Six Month Ban.
* Denotes an infraction of immediate permanent removal. Violators are subject to any and all financial and/or legal penalties.
Forces in play:
Multicam, M81 Woodland, MARPAT, OD green
6 Color desert, 3 Color Desert, Digital desert, Coyote tan
* Mis-Matched uniforms (camouflages from both sides) will not be allowed.
* Gear color is irrelevant to which side players may participate on.
Date: February 21, 2009.
The operation's objective is to degrade Al-Qaeda capabilities in the capital of the northern province Ninewah, Iraq. Operation New Hope appears to be a more targeted campaign, and also may be the last major U.S. military operation before the June deadline for U.S. troops to be out of Iraq cities.
According to press reports by October Mosul averaged 3.61 deaths and 6.06 wounded per day. The city was the deadliest in the country for politicians, and by February attacks and casualties started climbing.
This operation has two stated goals; First it is a targeted campaign aimed at securing valued politicians, Second it hopes to increase the government’s presence in certain areas outside of Mosul.
Operation: New Hope will involve Search and Raid/Search and rescue, Capture points and various other tasks to wipe out opposition and challenge competition.
Search and Raid Primary Objective
This will be revolved around apprehending politicians and taking them back to the US Extraction zone without being harmed or reverting capture in the process.
Ammo & Weapon Stash Raids Secondary Objective
Various Stashes of weapons/ammo will be placed through out the combat zone, U.S. forces will be awarded a point for each stash discovered and destroyed.
Search and Rescue Primary Objective
There will be various VIPs setup through out the map to protect. The Al-Qaeda must keep these people hostage at all costs.
IED & Ambush Secondary Objective
Al-Qeada must set various bombs off in order to prevent U.S. Troops from advancing further into their land. They will be aquiring valuable targets that they must destroy.
Capture Points Both Teams
There will be various villages, Bunkers, and Small sized buildings will be setup with flagpoles. These flag poles will have each flag (Green/Yellow), A team member will raise their associated teams flag, Points will be awarded every quarter of the game. Teams may not rip flags down, and do not overplay your role in raising or taking down the flag.
Key term & Point Index
Each objective completed will award the corresponding side with points, Points will be referred to when determining the winning side.
VIPs = 3 Points
This person will be a stand in objective. Entry to event for any volunteer will be completely free. VIPs may be shot but they cannot die, They can only be wounded. At this point The VIP must be carried. Random VIP Locations, announced through out the day a total of 3 VIP. Once U.S. has captured a VIP, Al-Qaeda can than escort VIP back to their base for points. (U.S. Activates the objective). These people will be given a suit in order to fit their role more accurately.
IED = 1 Point
Most IED's will be relevant to suitcase size. These will be used to destroy valuable U.S. targets. A total of 3 targets will be acquired throughout the day. If the U.S. team neutralizes the bomb carrier before its planted than return the bomb back to spawn, the point will be awarded to U.S.
Stashes = 1 Point
Permanent locations designated for holding stashes of weapons and ammo. There will be actual ammo in some of these sites so feel free to ammo up when you find one of these locations. A ammo box must be returned to spawn to acquire a point. Players are not aloud to return multiple stashes of equipment at once, but they can notify other players where stashes are discovered.
Capture Points = 3 Points
Strategic placed strongholds with a flag pole for capture. Bunkers, buildings, ect. Once captured each objective can be used as a spawning point. Moderators and refs will be working together to monitor and record captured points.
Each side will start the game at their designated Spawn point. Players can store water, loose ammo, and other equipment there. Teams cannot egress on the opposing team's spawn point.
Upon registration and prior to game launch each player will be given a 6"-1' piece of rope that they must attach on the front of them so that it is easily accessible by a medic.
Respawns will occur every 15 minutes for both teams at each side's designated spawn point. Clocks will be set at each team's spawn to designate times. First spawn is at 10:45, then 11:00, then 11:15, then 11:30 and so on.
Each squad will have one designated medic who will have an arm band and will be provided with a stop watch. There is a 60 second minimum bleed out time that a player must remain downed unless treated by a medic. Once this time is up the player may walk back to spawn or wait for a medic should they choose. There is a 2 minute bleed out time.
Every player will be given a length of rope. When healing a player, a medic must place one hand on the injured player for 30 seconds (as timed by the stop watch provided). After 30 seconds the medic will tie a knot in the healed player's rope.
All players can be healed a maximum of one time before they must return to a spawn point. After a player has one knot in his/her rope, the next hit they must return to spawn, at which time they can untie the knot in their rope. An uninjured player can move a injured player by placing one hand on the injured player and must keep in physical contact while the uninjured player moves the injured player.
SQUAD INTEGRITY RULE:
Squad Integrity MUST be maintained! Players must remain with their designated squads during the entire game. Exception is when a player is moving to and from their re-spawn point. When a player re-spawns they must communicate with someone from their squad and re-join their squad as soon as possible.
If a squad has a 60% (i.e. 6 killed players out of a squad of 10 players) or greater casualty rate then the entire squad must head back to re-spawn to rejoin with the remainder of their squad. That includes the remaining players that are still in-game.
Squads can split in half ONLY for moving an objective, however as soon as the objective has been moved to its proper destination then the squad must regroup immediately. Squads can also spread out to cover a single location on the field. One squad CANNOT cover two different locations.
Exclusions to the Squad Integrity Rule will be the designated sniper teams. Sniper teams will be able to move independently within the AO with the exception of being able to spawn camp on the OPFOR's re-spawn point.
- No electric winding magazines are allowed on any assault rifle unless it's a legitimate LMG variant
(i.e M249, RPK, MG36, L86, etc)
- You may carry up to 1200 rounds of ammo on you at any one time and in any configuration. You may not carry loose ammo beyond your allotted 1200 rounds. Loose ammo can be stored at your re-spawn point. Pistol ammo counts toward your 1200 round limit.
- Support Gunners may carry up to 2,500 rounds of ammo if they are using a legitimate support gun.
- Snipers and spotters may carry up to 500 rounds of ammo.
Each side will have one sniper team each composing of a sniper and a spotter. The spotter can also use a bolt action rifle should they choose, LMG's will not be allowed for this position. Designated sniper teams are excluded from the squad integrity rule and can move freely though out the AO (excluding spawn camping), however sniper teams MUST remain together.
Players can still use a bolt action rifle if they wish, however if they are not one of the designated sniper teams then they MUST follow the squad integrity rule and must operate with a squad.
Any questions please feel free to message Tpot on MIA
**LINK** Original Post Here